Valve Modifications and Repair
Universe Machine specializes in the service, modification, and repair of valves for many industries. We have extensive experience with a wide variety of valves ranging from 1/2” to 72” in diameter.
At Universe Machine valve modifications are done to the latest industry standards.
We are an authorized repair and modification shop for many valve manufacturers which include Dezurik, Durabla, Kitz, Marval, Neway, Newco, TY, Velan, and many more.
Contact our Valve Division to inquire about specific valve manufacturers. See a list of our services below.
Universe Machine is proud to announce that we are now a distributor for Trumbull Manufacturing valve accessories including chain wheels. Click on their logo to view more product information.
- Stellite, Monel, Stainless Steel, and more
- Flanged to Buttweld
- Buttweld to Flanged [Canada-Wide CRN#]
- National Pipe Thread (NPT) to Buttweld
- Socket Bore to Buttweld
- Buttweld schedule changes
- Raised Face (RF) to Ring-Type Joint (RTJ) Conversion
- Ring-Type Joint (RTJ) to Raised Face (RF) Conversion
- Raised Face (RF) to Flat Face (FF) Conversion
- Single stem extension
- Double shell for gear operators
- Fully enclosed for buried service
- Cryogenic extension for low temperature service
- Bypasses, Equalizers, Drains [Canada-Wide CRN#]
Cleaning and Testing
- Oxygen and Hydrogen Peroxide service
- Bolted to Welded Bonnet Modifications
- Mounting Gear Operators
- Valve refurbishing back to OEM specifications
- Includes weld overlay of washed out or corroded bodies
- Includes manufacturing of replacement obsolete components
- As per API-598, API-6D, ASME B16.34, CSA Z245.15, etc.
- Flanged pipe spools [Alberta CRN#]
- Bleed/Flushing rings or spacer rings c/w auxiliary piping [Alberta CRN#]